Tuesday 25 January 2011

Once bitten forever smitten... Burns Night

Even if not from Scotland you will know of Rabbie Burns the famous Scottish poet or Bard who died at the tender age of 37 - but what a legacy: Auld Lang Syne and A Red, Red Rose not to mention lots of children! So to mark his birth and satisfy the Scottish sweet tooth here is a selection of Tartan Shortbread biscuits.
The heart shape is a subtle reminder that Valentines day is soon and you should be thinking 'How can I woo my loved one?' There will be valentines specials available for my customers from next week, so if you would like a box of Valentine Biscuits delivered to any UK address on Monday 14th check the website or contact me as Valentine Hearts with your own personal message will be available by post.
Best wishes, Janet
contact me by phone 01732 843518 or text 07714286911

No comments: