Thursday 16 June 2011

Once bitten forever smitten - Cake Pops

I cannot believe it has taken me so long to actually make some cake pops - and yes I'm totally smitten - true these ones are rather plain and not perfect but they were just for family to try out as I was creating the recipe.
The thing is they are really like a cake truffle; rich, dense, creamy and moist and all hidden under a chocolate candy coating that makes a satisfying crack as you take the first bite. These have to be the all time best of both worlds - small and pretty like chocolates, tastes of cake and buttery vanilla, a moist mouthfull that is truely addictive. I didn't expect to like them but I am very keen to make some chocolate filled ones next.
they would make great favours so I have featured them on the Wedding Favours page of the website
Next step is to create some designs to feature for Birthdays, keep a look out for these on flickr.
All cakes can be ordered by phone 01732 843518, text 07714286911 or email me direct.
Best Wishes, Janet

No comments: