Tuesday 24 May 2011

Once bitten forever smitten - Chelsea Flower Show

This week is Chelsea Flower Show and although I've left it too late to get tickets I am celebrating the Queen of English flowers with a fresh rose design in Lime Green. Yes I know its not typical - and it may not be real but this Rose Topper cake has been made specially for my sister and the cake is a lemon sponge with a zingy lime cream cheese filling and I wanted the decoration to complement the filling!
And just to show that Carnations are still a popular flower here is the Wedding Cake I made for a lovely couple who were so not 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' 
 If you have a big celebration coming up why not have a bespoke cake made especially for you - email orders via the website contact form or text 07714286911
best wishes, Janet

No comments: